Monday, September 05, 2005

New Film vlog



Cottongrass is a short film made with a Nikon 995. It depicts the Monadliath Mountains in Scotland in July 2005. I was out doing some ecological survey work and took a few clips with my stills camera. I like the colours of green, olive, purple and blue-greys in the heather, cottongrass, loch water, sky and rock. The music is a little improvised snippet from my friend Paul Nagle.

This videolog was created on the 5th of September 20005. It is intended to follow my film-life as it progresses.

I first thought about making films many years ago when, as a musician, I imagined what some of my music would be like accompanying visual images. Nowadays it is possible to capture digital video on a laptop, edit it and post it on the web and anyone can be a film-maker and publisher.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nature Mystic said...

testing comment facility

NM

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home