Thursday, September 08, 2005

Winter Skies

Winter Skies was another early film made in January 2005. It was filmed with the Sony TRV again. I like the deep blue of the sky with the dropping afternoon sun casting red shades. The dramatic clouds and vapour trails also add to the visual splendour. The film also has my new naturemysticfilms intro. The music was written and recorded by myself a few years ago.

At the moment I am contemplating my next move in filming which is the purchase of a high-end DV camera. I have been looking carefully at the Panasonic DVX100A and there is currently one on sale at Ebay. Although I could carry on using the Sony I feel reasonably committed to further film-making and it would be a good investment to have broadcast quality footage available from all the hours of filming I currently plan to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home